Windows 11 has integrated a feature called "Quick Start", which shortens the time it takes to boot up when the computer is turned on. The technique that is used is the following: When shutting down, the current state is stored in a "hibernation file".
If the computer is turned on, then the data does not have to be reloaded from scratch, but is activated from this file.
However, if you want the computer to restart all files from scratch every time it is restarted, then you can disable Windows 11 Quick Start as follows:
Enable Quick Start in Windows 11 Settings
1. Type "Control Panel" in the Windows search and select the result to open it.
2. In it, navigate to "System and Security" and further to "Power Options".
3. Continue to "Set power switch behavior".
4. Select "Some settings are currently unavailable".
5. uncheck the checkbox at "Enable Quick Start ( Recommended) to disable Quick Start in Windows 11
The Quick Start feature in Windows 11 will now be disabled.
Your computer will now reload all files from scratch when you restart. This will help you when it comes to problems with the Windows 11 operating system.