There are pictures and videos that you do not want to be seen immediately in the gallery of the Google Pixel 6 Pro. Now, if you want to hide these photos and videos, then you will ask yourself if there is a hidden folder or any other way to do so.
Fortunately, this is where the Google Pixel 6 Pro has the following feature built in within the Google Photos app: The "Locked Folder". We explain below how to activate and use it:
How to hide pictures and videos in the locked folder
1. On your Google Pixel 6 Pro, open the Photos app.
2. Select "Gallery" at the bottom right.
3. Now go to „Manage“ and then „Locked folder“.
The Locked Folder will now be set up ot h has not already been set up.
Moving pictures and videos ot he locked folder
1. Open the Gallery app.
2. Select a photo or select several photos.
3. Navigate to the three-dot symbol in the top right corner and then to "Move to locked folder".
The photos and videos are now moved to the secured area and can now be accessed when the backup method is entered, which must also be used to unlock the smartphone.
You now know how to easily protect or hide pictures and videos from unwanted eyes on the Google Pixel 6 Pro.